2-3 hours' experience offered. Participants can choose 2-3 activities held within time. Activities include learning temple etiquette, making 108 prayer beads, making lotus lantern, conversation with a monk over tea, ect. Run with over 15 participants. Reservation should be made at least 10days in advance. Temple meal is an option
|Oneday program||20,000 KRW||20,000 KRW||20,000 KRW|
*additional fee for meal (KRW 5,000)
The schedule can be slightly changed depending on situations.
what to bring
- water bottle, socks to wear in the Buddha Hall, comfortable shoes except slippers or flip-flops, proper attire is recommended.
- be on time of templestay program(especially meal time)
- keep calm and considerate state of mind.
- don't make a loud sound.
- no cigarette, no meat, no alcohol within the temple.
- proper attire is recommended.
- take off shoes neatly always.
Way to Temple
- 1-1) from Dong Seoul Terminal(동서울 터미널, T:02-446-8000), Seoul.
Take a bus to “Jinbu(진부)” at the “Dong Seoul Terminal”- it takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes to Jinbu.
- 1-2) from Seoul Nambu Terminal(서울 남부 터미널, T:02-521-8550), Seoul.
Take a bus to “Jinbu(진부)” at the "Seoul Nambu Terminal"- it takes about 2 hours and 35 minutes to Jinbu
- 2) When you get to Jinbu terminal(진부 터미널, T:033-335-6963), you can take a taxi to “Woljeongsa”- It will cost about 18,000won. You can take a local village bus to Woljeongsa instead and this takes about 20 minutes.
- 3) When you arrive in Woljeongsa, the "templestay office" is about 5~10 minutes' walk.
- 033-339-6606~7 / email@example.com